Kerstin Weibull Lundberg
ALIVE Leadership Coach and Consultant
About the instructor
"Kerstin inspires performance with her earthy, balanced approach, inner wisdom, and management and leadership experience. She leads from love and lets her heart be her guide for all that she takes action for in the world.”
Kerstin Weibull Lundberg is the founder and owner of the ALIVE method. She has been working as a leadership coach and consultant since 2003 and before that she has been practicing an real life as manager, leader and management consultant in the industry for 20 years. She holds Master degrees in Industrial Engineering and Business Administration in International Marketing.
This is VIP access to ALIVE Leadership summit 2017.
Mastering ALIVE leadership (being Authentic, Listening and Intentional, aware of your Values and able to manage your Energy) is KEY to make a bigger impact in the world and to inspire performance. If you feel a desire from deep within to empower others and yourself, then becoming an embodied inspirational ALIVE leader is your key to successfully fulfilling on this soul purpose. Discover the leadership secrets that 10 leaders have mastered to create thriving businesses inspiring people to perform.
Authenticity and Becoming a Mindful Leader
Empathic Listening – The Key Communication Skill at Home, Work, Anywhere
The Power of Intentions
The Values of Core Values
Leadership Energy: Unlocking the Secrets to Your Success
It’s about time someone starts talking about the importance of leading from inspiration and how to do it effectively! You don’t want to miss this powerful training from December 11 - 15 2017
- The Art of Authenticity FREE TRIAL
- The Importance of Being Authentic in Leadership. Interview with Tanya Lynn
- How to lead circle.7 principles to lead circle
- Is Authenticity the Missing Link to Becoming a Mindful Leader? Interview with Mark Susnow
- Stepping-Stones to Greater Personal Freedom, by Mark Susnow
- The Art of Energy Management FREE TRIAL
- The Secret Language of Resonance. Interview with Jayne Warrilow
- Energy Audit - the #1 factor for better health, relationships and performance in life and business
- Leadership Energy: Unlocking the Secrets to Your Success. Interview with Cheryl Leitschuh
- The leadership energy assessment